Learn how to discover, direct and deliver future-leaning digital experiences with high impact and value. Gain practical skills in making ideas tangible, turning opportunities into real digital experiences that gains momentum within organisations.
- Gain hands on experience of making digital design ideas tangible, through sketching & prototyping
- Learn how to discover design opportunities through user-centered research methods
- Learn how to move from design explorations into experience propositions
- Learn how to establishing a design foundation that activates organisations
- Understand how to create impact and momentum with your designs
- Gain understanding of design patterns and use qualities to the digital medium today (and emerging tomorrow)
Prerequisites:This course is for students, designers, and other professionals who want to define a new generation of digital experiences, and bring new perspectives, meaning, and impact to their work.
For more information and course availability check out CIID.