We are a passion-positive organisation, and believe that defining a role is a collaborative process between team members and the organisation around them. We are looking to expand our team at Topp and would like to hear more about you.
At Topp we work closely with our clients in teams of interaction designers, visual designers, researchers, technologists, and prototypers. Our responsibility is to be the voice of the people who use the products and services we work on.
To fit this position at Topp we believe you have a background in UX or interaction design with many years of professional experience. You have a good understanding of strategy and the business behind and around the design. You are excited to lead projects, and good at enhancing the potential of your team. You are a lifelong learner and readily share your knowledge.
- Driven to create meaningful & valuable experiences for users and clients.
- Ability to bridge the perspectives of design, business and technology.
- Being an active participant in evolving the practice of UX design.
- Believes in the power of teams.
Are you eager to form your own role within a team of some of the very best designers and prototypers? Do you want to work with innovative and strategic projects for both startups and world leading companies?
What you will be doing
- Lead UX design in projects - plan, conduct, analyse, create and make impact.
- Help to scope projects and identify new opportunities with current clients.
- Work with diverse approaches to projects like strategy, production, pitches, demos and concepts development.
- Collaborate and engage with Topp colleagues throughout the projects.
- Innovate and try new methodologies and approaches that suit the project needs.
- Work with internal projects and product development.
We are looking forward to hear about what motivates you, and where your passions are.
When responding, please include links to your portfolio.
If you have any further questions, don´t hesitate to contact Anna Oscarsson at firstname.lastname@example.org